The Digital Storytellers Synthesis Project
Tell your research story and its contribution to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in a short video clip! The Digital Storytellers synthesis project is now launched and provides information, training, equipment and support for participatory filmmaking.
Before you begin
The Digital Storyteller’s Project is open to any r4d researcher and their partnering institutions.
The intention of the Digital Storytellers Project is to document the r4d projects’ contributions towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
For any question get in touch with your filmmaking support at Paititi Lab
- Slides Information Meetings Digital Storytellers Project (PDF, 3 MB)
- Letter of Intent (PDF, 185 kB), Letter of Intent (Word, 247 kB) (when opening word file please ignore credentials message)
- Questions and Answers Digital Storytellers (PDF, 101 kB)
- 28 February 2019: Confirmation of paricipation by submitting Letter of Intent (extended to March 29)
- 28 February 2019: Submission of technical survey / request for cameras, equipment (extended)
- from March to december 2019: E-learning / project initiation
- 20 December 2019: last submission of raw materials for editing